- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Quest Gel is a broad-spectrum dewormer targeted to treat encysted small strongyle larvae and bots, large strongyles, roundworms, pinworms, hairworms, and stomach worms. Recommended for early grazing season use, the active ingredient moxidectin is a treatment of choice according to the American Association of Equine Practitioners.*
- The unique gel formula is given orally and dissolves on the tongue to help make deworming easy.
- Quest Gel Horse Dewormer is packaged in a patented ready-to-use Sure-Dial syringe that is calibrated in 50 lb increments, up to 1,500 lbs. This enables the administration of the recommended dose level of 0.18 mg moxidectin/lb (0.4 mg/kg) body weight by choosing a setting consistent with your horse's weight.
- Safe for use on horses, ponies, and foals 6 months or older, one dose suppresses the production of small strongyle eggs for 84 days. Approved for use in breeding stallions and pregnant/nursing mares.
- Contains 1 0.5 oz Sure-Dial Syringe .20 mg moxidectin/mL (2% moxidectin), Made in Spain.