Mazuri Primate L/S Biscuit - Small (5M1G)
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuit – Small (previously Primate L/S Biscuit – Banana) is formulated to provide a reduced-starch, high-fiber portion of a primate’s complete diet. The banana-flavored biscuits are the smaller of the two Mazuri® Primate LS Biscuit offerings and are highly fortified to meet the needs of a variety of primates under managed care. The banana flavor has been tested for palatability in a wide range of primates.
- Less than 8% starch – Lower starch more closely mimics the composition of wild food items.
- Designed to be fed with supplementation - Allows for natural feeding behaviors by the addition of species-appropriate food items.
- Meets NRC recommendations for all nutrients - Except protein, sodium and chloride when fed at 50% of the diet.
- High fiber - Contains multiple sources of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Contains Lactobacillus cultures - May promote GI tract health.
- Fortified with additional B vitamins - May benefit geriatric primates.
- Vitamin E and vitamin C – More bioavailable forms of these nutrients.
- Contains flaxseed - Source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains beta-carotene and taurine.