Mazuri Omnivore Diet (5635)
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Mazuri® Omnivore Diet can be considered the base diet for the wide range of omnivorous species kept by zoos. This zoo animal food contains the essential fatty acids important to maintaining a good coat condition, has high levels of vitamin E and other nutrients for optimal breeding, and comes in easy-to-handle pellets.
- Balanced ratio of nutrients - Helps insure that animals receive adequate amounts of nutrients.
- Source of essential fatty acids - Important to maintaining a good coat condition.
- High level of vitamin E and other nutrients - Encourages breeding.
- Elongated pellet size - Easily handles by species such as bears, etc.
- Contains adequate levels of taurine.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols - No ethoxyquin in formulation.