Manna Pro Nutrigood™ FruitSnax Horse Treats BerryMint + Oats Flavor
For health-conscious and caring horse owners, NUTRIGOOD® FRUITSNAX™ is one of the only brands of horse treats that offer the healthiest attributes for your horse because they use real pieces of fruit as nature intended. Horses love them and they're backed by Manna Pro’s great taste guarantee to prove it. Made with no artificial flavors or dyes, real fruit pieces, and wholesome oats, FRUITSNAX™ packs the flavor into each bite! FRUITSNAX™ BERRYMINT + OAT Real Fruit, nutrient-dense superfoods, and wholesome oats are easily visible in every treat, letting you see why horses find these treats so delicious, they call out for them. The proof is in every piece with real chunks of blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, and cranberry and a hint of mint for a blast of flavor and appetizing smell you and your horse can enjoy.
- MADE WITH REAL FRUIT PIECES: Nutrigood FruitSnax BerryMint + Oats are formulated with real strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries & cranberries that you can see!
- GREAT TASTE HORSES LOVE: FruitSnax outperforms the leading premium horse treat in consumption and sniff tests. Horses love these!
- SMELL THE DIFFERENCE: So tasty, you can smell it! FruitSnax smell so amazing, you might even be tempted to try one yourself.
- DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY HORSE TREATS: Made with superfoods, our FruitSnax horse treats are both healthy AND delicious. No compromises here.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR DYES: Feel good about pampering your horse! FruitSnax are made without any artificial flavors or dyes, so you can treat your horse without all the bad stuff.
Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses, Oats, Pearled Barley, Sunflower Oil, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Cinnamon, Dried Strawberries, Dried Blackberries, Dried Raspberries, Sugar, Mixed Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
FruitSnax™ are designed to provide a nutritious treat or reward for horses. Feed one or two at a time as a treat. Do not feed more than eight ounces daily.