Farnam SuperMask® II
Made to last, SuperMask® II Horse Fly Mask is a Farnam® bestseller for multiple reasons. Available in sizes to fit every horse — from minis to warmbloods — it protects your horse’s sensitive eyes from annoying flies, dust and debris. It also offers a comfortable design that stays in place, thanks to the unique horse-proof Double-Latch Closure.
- Protects eyes from insects
- Won't obstruct vision
- Shields eyes from flying dust, dirt and debris
- Horseproof Double-Latch Closure provides twice the staying power of other masks
- Aids healing after eye injury
- Provides maximum comfort with no rubbing or harsh abrasion
- Soft, sewn in mesh ears allow horse's ears to move comfortably while protected
- Available in sizes: X-Large, Horse, Small Horse/Arabian, Yearling, and Foal
Directions for Use
Start with throat latch open. Grasp top of mask at ear and forelock opening (for mask with ears, grasp fur at top of mask nearest ears) and gently pull down over horse's ears. Reach under horse's neck and bring the right side of the throat latch over to meet the left side of the closure. The left side of the closure then folds back over to secure closure of the throat latch. Attach snugly, then check for comfort and safety. Adjust if necessary.
Note: When removing, undo the throat latch gently. The ripping sound might startle your horse and make him jump.
For Best Results:
- Remove mask nightly and check horse's face and eye condition.
- Rinse mask weekly.
- Check for trim periodically for trapped burrs or irritating foreign objects.
We Also Recommend
Happy Hen Treats Free Range Feast™ Mealworm & Flower Blend
Happy Hen Treats Free Range Feast™ Mealworm & Herb Blend